Farm Concern International (FCI) is an Africa-wide Market and Trade Development Organization focused on commercialization of smallholder farmers and agro-pastoral communities.
FCI seeks to recruit a Human Resource Manager.
Job Summary: Together with other departmental staff, responsible for development, implementation and review of HR Strategies, Policies and Procedures for the Organization so as to achieve efficiency and optimal application of the human resource
He/she will implement innovative strategies for timely acquisition of talent to support service delivery
1. Must possess a first Degree in Human Resources / Business Related from a recognized University and Professional qualification in Human Resources. An advanced degree is an added advantage.
2. Over 7 years’ experience of which 3 should be in Senior Management position in main stream HRM in a reputable establishment is expected.
3. Proficiency in Human Resource Management Information Systems as well as experience in Project Based Organizations/Development Agencies will be a definite advantage
4. Exposure to Global HR management trends and systems is an added advantage
5. Strong planning & organizing skills, Value based lifestyle with excellent documentation capacity is absolutely requisite
How to Apply
Applications should be sent to [email protected]