Finance Officer Recruitment At FHI 360 In Kenya
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges.
FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
FHI 360 is seeking qualified candidates for the below positions.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Job / Requisition ID: 16823
- The Finance Officer is responsible to give financial and accounting management support to the CDC Kenya project in accordance with requirements of FHI 360 and its funding agencies in coordination with the Principal Investigator, CDC Kenya project.
Requirements For Finance Officer Jobs In Kenya
- University degree in commerce or business accounting with 3-5 years of progressive working experience in similar environment with adequate exposure to project accounting, financial management including budgeting, grants and contracts or
- Master’s degree in relevant field with 1-3 years’ experience.
- CPA (K) will be an added advantage.
- Strong experience in grants and contracts is a must.
- A good command of oral and written English language.
- Experience working with an international organization will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package and is an equal opportunity employer. Interested candidates are encouraged to register online through FHI 360’s Career Center HERE Key in the Job/Requisition ID where a detailed Job description will be availed. Alternatively you can apply via email to: [email protected] Please specify source in your application and quote the Job/Requisition ID provided on the subject line while sending your application, CV/resume including salary requirements, to be received not later than April 21, 2016. Kindly note that only shortlisted persons will be contacted.