FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges.
FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Program Intern, Community Services
Working under the supervision of the Associate Director – Community/SDH, the Program Intern, Community Services will provide support to community ART program in Njoro and other parts of Nakuru County.
Program Internship Responsibilities
- Facilitate the formation and operation of 30 community ART groups in Njoro sub county.
- Work with the 30 support groups to reinforce messages on nutrition, and facilitate continuous assessments of
- BMI for support group members
- Develop nutrition case management plans for all support group members
- Develop referral pathways for support groups
- Draw monthly progress reports on group performance and share with the supervisor.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the Program Internship
- Pursuing a University degree in Nutrition, Food science, Dietetics or other relevant Nutrition disciplines or
- Higher Diploma in related field.
- Willingness to work with community HIV programs.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with the community.
How to Apply