FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges.
FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
FHI 360 is seeking a qualified candidate for the below position:
Senior Sub-contracts / Sub-grants Specialist
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Position Summary: The Senior Sub-contracts / Sub-grants Specialist will manage administrative, financial, and procurement processes in compliance with USG rules and regulations.
S/he will design, implement, and supervise adherence to financial policy, budgets, and internal control measures.
S/he will develop and implement financial and personnel procedures in compliance with FHI 360 and USAID policies; draft periodic and annual reports on financial status of project expenses and budget information; support the development of documentation and written materials relating to the project; and respond to inquiries on the status of financial information.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, youth and workforce development with at least 5 years of experience in managing grants programs including planning and managing grant;
- demonstrated capacity to design a grants program and accompanying grants manual;
- demonstrated expertise and excellent track record in grants management;
- working knowledge of USAID rules and regulations preferred;
- demonstrated management, supervision, networking and leadership skills;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili, and computer skills; and
- excellent interpersonal and professional attitude and conduct
How to Apply
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package and is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via email to: [email protected] by August 17, 2015.
Please specify source in your application and quote the reference number on the subject line while sending your application.