Assisting the Chief of Party in coordinating and managing the implementation of the Programs and to ensure the individual strategic and local implementing partner activities cohere in a well-coordinated and unified strategy. Recruitment is contingent upon successful award of the project.
Job Summary / Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership in the development of a Public health program work plans and budgets, including periodic review and revision.
- Assist in the design of subproject activities (including the preparation of budgets, implementation schedules, and evaluation criteria) and assists in the identification of appropriate consultants and staff to provide technical and management assistance for projects in Kenya.
- In-charge of pipeline analysis of projects and financial tracking.
- Interpreting the strategic and work plan to implementing partners and ensuring that activities cohere to this plan.
- Represent projects at national and international forums.
- Monitor compliance of projects with country implementation plans.
- Identify technical assistance needs of the projects and liaise with the Chief of Party to ensure the technical assistance is provided in a timely manner.
- Review monthly and quarterly and half yearly activity reports from the projects.
- Provide support supervision to the senior technical team.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Master’s degree in social sciences or public health with 7-9 years of experience or a related advanced degree relevant to the field of HIV/AIDS and on other health field: FP/RH, Maternal and Child Health, TB or other Infectious Diseases with 9-11 years relevant experience.
- Must have experience in managing budgets, project planning, monitoring and evaluation and excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English language and working knowledge of Kiswahili is crucial.
- S/he must have at least 8 years’ experience in project management.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office Suite.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
We offer competitive compensation and an outstanding benefit package. Please click here at https://jobs-fhi360.icims.com/jobs to visit FHI 360’s Career Center for a list of all open positions.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. at http://www.fhi360.org/careers/eeo FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.