Family Health Options Kenya (FHOK) is a dynamic not for profit national Non – Governmental Organization with strong grassroots networks.
The Association provides leadership and plays a pioneering role in offering sustainable, innovative and comprehensive services in response to health and socio-economic needs of all Kenyans.
FHOK is committed to providing quality services and championing sexual and reproductive health.
Family Health Options Kenya (FHOK) is seeking for a qualified person to fill the following position:
Clinical Officer – Mombasa
The Clinical Officer will provide clinical services in a busy Medical Centre including management of STIs, ARV, treatment, Family planning etc.
He/She will participate in formulation of strategies for long-term development and sustainability of the clinical services as well as monitoring and evaluation of such services.
Qualifications, Competencies and Experience
- Reporting to the Director, Clinical Services, the ideal candidate must have:-
- A diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery with
- At least 3 years working experience in Public Health.
- Must have management skills, be self-‘driven, result oriented, innovative, flexible, adaptable and self motivated.
- The appointments will be on a three-year contract renewable based on availability of funding.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications quoting their current and expected remuneration, names of three referees and their contacts, a detailed CV and copies of certificates to:
Executive Director, Family Health Options Kenya, P. O. Box 30581-00100 Nairobi
or Email: [email protected]
All applications should be received not later than 18th September 2015 by 4pm.
Note: Candidates who applied for previously advertised Nyeri position need not to re-apply.