Family Health Options Kenya (FHOK) is a dynamic not for profit national Non – Governmental Organization with strong grassroots networks.
The Association provides leadership and plays a pioneering role in offering sustainable, innovative and comprehensive services in response to health and socio-economic needs of all Kenyans.
FHOK is committed to providing quality services and championing sexual and reproductive health.
Family Health Options Kenya (FHOK) is seeking for a qualified person to fill the following position:
Medical Officer – Nyeri
Ref: MO /NYR/2015
Reporting to the Director, Clinical Services, the Medical Officer will provide leadership and effective management of sustainable ASRH programme at both facility and community catchment areas.
He/she will formulate, develop, implement and evaluate, curative, preventive, promotive and reproductive health services including family planning.
Academic and Professional Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery
- Experience in BTL and minor surgical procedures
- 3 years working experience in a similar position
- Must have management skills, be self-‘driven, result oriented, innovative, flexible, adaptable and self motivated.
- Duly registered with the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- The appointment will be on a three-year contract renewable based on availability of funding.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications quoting their current and expected remuneration, names of three referees and their contacts, a detailed CV and copies of certificates to:
Executive Director, Family Health Options Kenya, P. O. Box 30581-00100 Nairobi
or Email: [email protected]
All applications should be received not later than 18th September 2015 by 4pm.
Note: Candidates who applied for previously advertised Nyeri position need not to re-apply.