Reports to: Head of Byproducts Sales
Job Purpose Statement:
Our Client is searching for a sales champion to join them as Field Sales Representative to help take their sales to the next level.
Responsibilities for the Sales Executive Job
- Learn and utilize the company’s direct sales methodology to sell an exciting new product directly to commercial small and medium-scale farmers.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Advise farmers on the use of best practices in soil management and other Good Agricultural Practices.
- Build a portfolio of long-term clients by conducting structured post-purchase service visits with customers.
- Daily update sales and pipeline data using Google Apps and the company’s proprietary smartphone app.
Qualifications for the Sales Executive Job
- Technical Degree in Agriculture (B.Sc. in Horticulture or Similar)
- Valid car Driver’s License and Min. 2 years driving experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills – MS Office, Google Apps.
- Min. 2 years Agricultural Sales Experience
- High level of motivation and entrepreneurial drive.
- Interest in learning in-depth about a new industry, new product category, new sales process, and everything else that’s needed.
- Desire to learn, constantly improve, and act on feedback.
- Creativity when problem solving.
- Goal driven and self-motivated when working independently.
Physical Demands: Willingness to relocate.
How To Apply