Our client, a group of Companies in retail is looking to fill the position of a Sales Person for their offices based in Nairobi, Kenya. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and play a key role in increasing income and revenue by generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Get the sale using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, etc)
• Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
• Evaluate customer’s skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships.
• Meet personal and team sales targets.
• Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
• Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
• Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
• 1-2 years of experience in sales.
• Hard-working, motivated, and well-groomed.
• Positive attitude, creative, innovative, and assertive.
• Ability to communicate in both verbal and written English.
• High level of integrity – fulfilling commitments.
• Computer use competency.
• Interior design is an added advantage.
• The experienced Motorcycle rider, owning a bike in an advantage.