Our client, one of the legal firms in Kenya seeks to fill the position of a filing clerk to join their team.
- Retrieve, sort, and file all information
- Read all kinds of incoming material to establish essential information, for example content or title
- Maintain an arranged file room
- Assist in training of other clerical staff in scanning key documents
- Maintain a day by day productivity log of scanning and indexing activities
- Interact with clients, visitors, staff and the public
- Copy and fax, sort mail, hand out reports and memos
- Sort material in accordance with filing system used
- Collect materials to be filed from company and staff
- Stamp files and materials received
- Record materials removed and take back those not returned
- Assist with typing as required
- Screen and direct incoming calls
- Determine routine problems in office
- Place essential papers and materials in files
- Take photographs of all records by means of microfilming equipment
- Diploma in Business Administration, Administration/Secretarial course or any related studies
- Excellent speaking skills in English.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good computer Skills
- Honest and reliable
- Excellent organization skills and people skills
- Should be 25-30 years old
How to Apply
If qualified, kindly send your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating “Filing Clerk” on the subject line by 14th June, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates.