Finance/Accounts Internships at Federation Of Kenya Employers
The Federation of Kenya Employers (FKE) is the voice of employers in Kenya and the umbrella body that brings together enterprises from all sectors of the economy. The Federation’s mandate is to promote the interests of employers and to influence labour and social policy to support enterprise growth and competitiveness in a dynamic global environment. FKE now seeks to engage high calibre, experienced, and result driven professionals for the following temporary roles:
Finance/Accounts Internship Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Finance/Accounts Intern will handle a wide range of finance duties.
Requirements for Finance & Accounts Internship
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor of Commerce or its accepted equivalent
- CPA (K) or ACCA III or its accepted equivalent
- The ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail, confidential and discreet
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package commensurate with one’s experience and qualifications will be offered to the successful candidates.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, current and expected remuneration and three references with a daytime telephone contact to the following email address: [email protected] to reach us not later than 4th October, 2016. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- The Federation of Kenya Employers is an equal opportunity Employer