A leading Provider of Business Enabling Solutions in the field of AIDC using Bar-Coding, RFID, GPS and Biometric based technologies in the Middle East Region is seeking to recruit a Finance & Administration Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
It is highly desirable that the candidate has an accounting background and a sound knowledge of local taxation and legal affairs.
- Front office and reception handling and general office work.
- Basic accounting work.
- Vendors report and paperwork for sales, administration and accounts department.
- Dealing with bank and local suppliers.
- Delivery coordination.
- Payment follow-ups.
- Supervising and managing stock.
- Must have 2-4 years administrative experience.
- Undergraduate Degree in accounting, finance, business administration or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of MS office.
- CPA (K) is required.
Monthly gross salary: Competitive depending on experience
Deadline: 30th June 2016
How to Apply
- To apply, please follow the link:
- http://bit.ly/1Tauyuj Summit Recruitment & Training,
- Blixen Court, Karen Road,
- We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.