Duma Works is recruiting a Finance and Administration Officer for our client; a leading retail automation solutions provider.
Finance & Administration Officer Job Responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain accurate, timely financial records for the organization in accordance with standard accounting procedures
- Develop, implement and ensure compliance with internal financial policies, procedures and control mechanisms
- Ensure all statutory remittance and reporting requirements of the organization are met
- Prepare all necessary information for annual returns and audits
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management and control
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Manage cash flow and prepare in advance for cash flow needs
- Oversee bookkeeping and payroll functions
- Track and account for assets
- Direct the day-to-day, operational activities of the office, including all administrative support functions, handling customer service issues and overseeing the office schedule.
- Handling office administrative issues like invoicing and book keeping
- Keep and update inventory listing.
- Process and manage petty cash.
- Assist in preparation for meetings if called upon and take minutes of meeting and keep clear records of meetings.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing;
- Ensure maintenance of office equipment including computers, copier, vehicle, generator, telephone etc.
- Manage client relations, ensuring the utmost satisfaction of the company’s clients and members.
- Provide direct support to the Managing Directors for professional and personal needs, including scheduling, calendar management, running errands, making purchases, retrieving and sending mail and other duties as needed.
- Oversee administrative functions including provision of necessary equipment and material for the work environment, leases, contracts, asset registry, key registry.
Requirements for the Finance & Administration Officer Job
- Bachelor Degree in a related field of study.
- CPA- professional certification (at least Part 2)
- 2-3 years professional experience in a similar or relevant role (finance-administration posts)
- Advanced Microsoft Office software skills.
- Advanced skills in standard bookkeeping/accounting software(s), Must include QuickBooks
- Strong communication ability both written and verbal, able to train others
- Able to supervise a team, follow up on delegated tasks
How to Apply
Send a cover letter describing your interest and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2676”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2676 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 11th February 2017