Finance & Administration Manager Job at Meru County Microfinance Corporation, Kenya
The Meru County Microfinance Corporation is a County Corporation established under the Meru County Microfinance Corporation Act, 2014 with the mandate of providing microfinance services to Small and Medium enterprises.
Finance & Administration Manager Position Scope
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the Finance and Administration Manager will be responsiblefor formulating and implementing best policies that ensures optimum utilization of financial,human resource and administrative resources of the corporation in order to maximise efficiency and growth.
Finance & Administration Manager Job Key Responsibilities
- Formulating and implementing financial and accounting policies and procedures thatconform to IPSAS;
- Overseeing the budgeting process and coming up with funding proposals for the corporation;
- Monitoring cash flow forecasting and planning for the corporation;
- Ensuring accurate recording of all financial transactions and facilitating internal and external audits;
- Carrying out Financial analysis and Risk management for the corporation;
- Preparation of timely periodic and accurate management reports that reflect financial performance of the corporation;
- Approving and ensuring timely loan disbursement;
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Qualifications/Skills/Experience for Finance & Administration Manager Job
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies:-
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized university
- CPA K/ ACCA;
- At least of 7 years’ experience in a similar environment 3 of which should be at a management level
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
How to Apply
If you fulfill the above requirements, please send your application to the undersigned including a cover letter, CV, ID, testimonials, a day time telephone number, email address and three referees not later than 24th June 2016. Hand delivered applications can be dropped at the Corporations Head Office Reception, Ntara Place 1st floor upon signing a delivery at that office. Managing Director Meru County Microfinance Corporation, P.O Box 2564-60200, Meru.