We understand Africa and our team has traversed across the continent interviewing, observing and immersing themselves with consumers and stakeholders.
TIFA is a member of the Africa Research Network (ARN) and thorough this network has a footprint to conduct research in all parts of Africa.
The Position:Reports to the DirectorsAccounting
- Maintain financial systems
- Manage petty cash, expenses, reconciliations, mileage claims, income & expenditure records, and bank reconciliation
- Develop financial plans and monthly reports
- Coordinate audit process
- Monitor and make statutory payments such as PAYE, NHIF, NSSF, VAT
- Process staff payments: wages, salaries, incentives, allowances etc
- Day to day office management
- In charge of the drivers, office cleaning staff and receptionists
- At least two years’ experience working in finance and accounting
- A degree in a business related discipline
- Professional accounting: CPA, ACCA, KATC
How to Apply
Send CV and cover letter to [email protected] by midnight Wednesday, 29th June 2016