Finance & Administration Supervisor Job at a manufacturing Company
Our Client is a Kenyan owned company manufactures and distributes plastics packaging materials and has been in existence for over 25 years. They seek to hire a competent candidate to fill the post of Finance and Administration Supervisor. He or she will be tasked with reviewing financial reports, monitor accounts, and prepare activity reports and financial forecasts.
Finance & Administration Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- Develop and implement sound departmental strategies and plans that facilitate achievement of company objectives.
- Develop, continuously review and enforce the financial policies, procedures and internal controls that are in line with IFRS
- Optimize billings, revenue collection including management of debt and expenditure control and analysis while reducing commercial losses to ensure financial sustainability.
- Manage departmental staff performance, development, training and motivation for effective performance
- Support other departmental heads in developing their budgets and continuously sensitize to train and maintain a commercial attitude to company operations while delivering services to meet customers’ satisfaction.
- Consolidate company’s budget, control financial expenditure, prepare financial reports and respond to audit queries.
- Prepare statutory, management and other reports as required by the various stakeholders including Managing Director.
- Any other duties assigned by the Managing Director
Qualifications for the Finance & Administration Supervisor Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- CPA K holder
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in similar experience
- Experience in the Manufacturing Industry is an added advantage
- Significant exposure to administration is an added advantage
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess high sense of integrity and confidentiality
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your C.V only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance and Administration Supervisor) to [email protected] on or before Friday 27th October, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.