MWANZONI LTD is a Project and Programme Management company that supports clients in delivering projects successfully.
We guide our clients in making sound investment decisions based on their goals by providing services in market study, feasibility study, building economics, development finance modelling and organising project finance.
This includes advice on property leasing and management, facility management and estate management.
We are seeking for a Finance and Administration Officer to join our team to ensure the smooth and efficient management of the financial and administration systems.
Duties for the Finance Admin Job
- Responsible for all book keeping including petty cash management, Monitoring and authorizing Petty Cash expenses and reimbursements, staff imprest and advances and quickbooks postings
- Processing payments to suppliers
- Establish new and maintain existing supplier accounts
- Accurate computation of taxes owed and preparation of tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements to the CEO
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors and assess any changes necessary.
- Administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting
- Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
Human Resources and Administration
- Update human resources and administration policies
- Coordinating staff recruitment and retention
- Performance evaluation
- Training of new staff
- Work closely and transparently with all external partners including third-party vendors and consultants
- Oversee administrative functions as well as facilities to ensure efficient and consistent operations as the organization scales.
- Asset Management
- Front desk management
- Organising staff meetings and management of company’s correspondences
- Oversee efficient procurement, inventory management and control
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the Management
Finance Admin Job Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Arts preferably in management
- Professional Accounting qualification such as CPA (K)
- Experience in using Accounting Software’s- Quickbooks
- At least 2-4 years of overall professional experience; ideally 2+ years of broad financial and operations management experience
- The ideal candidate has experience of final responsibility for the quality and content of all financial data, reporting and audit coordination
- Has preferably overseen an administrative and human resources function previously
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills which support and enable sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
How to Apply
Send your applications to: email@example.com. Deadline for submitting applications is: Monday, 31st July 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.