Job Title: Finance and Administration Officer
Organisation: Zoe Recruitment (Financial Services Sector)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Zoe Recruitment is an HR consultancy company that exists to contribute to the transformation of productivity and work ethic, by linking talent to business/organizations, and placing people right. At Zoe we believe this then forms the foundation for sustainable business and on a larger scale, economic growth. Zoe would like to recruit for a valuable client in financial services sector.
Job Summary: The Finance and Administration Officer will actively engage and service clients/customers in a courteous & effective manner and to maintain accurate and up-to-date financial & accounting records.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• The incumbent will guide walk in loan applicants/potential clients on the loan requirement process, and address any questions& queries about the process.
• Establish rapport with borrowers and educate customers about the business loan policy and procedure
• Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, personal financial statements and any other related financial information
• Responsible for the daily engagement and negotiation of payment arrangements with customers/clients who have delinquent/overdue loans
• Daily communication with clients/customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face with loans due within two days
• Cordially respond promptly to customer/client inquiries
• Handle and follow up client/customer loans and requests in a timely manner
• Process and resolve customer/client complaints
• Send loan requests and unresolved loan issues to the Managing Director
2. Finance and Administration:
• In charge of the computation of a payment schedule/loan amortization schedule for all walk in clients for all loans approved by the Managing Director
• Real time update of the loan register
• Responsible for the daily update and accurate maintenance of loan records
• Preparation of a daily report of loan accounts due and customer follow up for all loan installments due
• Daily update of the financial & accounting records relating to all loans and advances
• In charge of end of day reconciliation of bank, cash and mobile money accounts
• End of day update & reconciliations of transactions in the system with all loans, expenses and cash captured
• Daily update of the Managing Director on the status of all loans due over one week.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The Finance and Administration Officer should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree or Diploma from an accredited university
• Knowledge of the loan products
• Detailed working knowledge of administrative procedures and policies
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to bond with and work in a team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good listening skills
• Good problem-solving skills and ability
• Keen attention to detail and accuracy
• Skills in data collection and ordering
• Customer service orientation
• High degree of adaptability
• High personal initiative
• Stress tolerance
• Smart and presentable
• Basic knowledge of other languages apart from English is an added advantage
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who desire to join the financial institution should apply online by clicking on the web link below. Please first register with the Zoe recruitment website before you Apply after exhaustively reviewing full job details.
Deadline: 20th August 2015