We also provide film production, documentaries and livestreaming services.
We are currently looking for a full time Finance and HR Assistant, reporting to the Finance & Administration Manager, who will be responsible but not limited to delivering the following key roles:
- Quickbooks data entry;
- Preparing bank reconciliations;
- Petty cash management;
- Payments management: preparing payment vouchers, ensuring supporting invoices are obtained, and dispatching cheques;
- Preparing WHT and VAT itax returns, and reconciling these with Quickbooks; and
- Maintaining the fixed asset register.
- Maintaining daily attendance logs, updating leave records and monitoring validity of paid overtime;
- Maintaining staff meal logs;
- Maintaining employee files;
- Monitoring performance appraisal completion, and summarising performance feedback; and
- Championing safety in the workplace.
- Filing and maintaining file indexes;
- Documenting procedures / policies; and
- Attending company wide meetings and overseeing documentation of operational process enhancements.
- Accounting degree;
- CPA or ACCA qualification should be in progress; and
- 1-2 year relevant experience (internships count towards this work experience).
Remuneration will not be competitive initially given we are a two year old start up, but market rate salaries and benefits are planned to be offered from mid 2017.
How to Apply
How to Apply If you are a tech enthusiast with a long term career view , and would love to work in a relaxed and creative environment please email your CV, application and expected salary details to [email protected] by 5 pm Monday 21st May 2016.