Finance Officer Jobs at Judiciary Training Institute
Finance Officer Jobs
Reporting to the Deputy Director, Finance and Administration, this position will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting and managing the financial management systems of the Institute.
Finance Officer Jobs Responsibilities
- Coordinating and preparing the Institute’s annual budget;
- Developing forecasting reports and advising the Institute’s management on financial trends and compliance with the Public Finance Management Act, 2012;
- Analyzing costs and revenue drivers to support the Institute in its day to day decisions;
- Developing and analyzing periodic cash flows to ensure proper cash management;
- Leading the development, implementation and improvement of the Institute’s financial management systems through the design of tools, procedures and manuals and
- Analyzing business activities in all Divisions and developing activity tracking and planning templates to serve as contributors in the forecasting, budgeting and reporting process.
Qualifications for Finance Officer Jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field;
- Five (5) years finance experience in a fast paced or rapidly growing learning institution or medium to large organization;
- Professional qualifications such as CPA (K), ACCA or CFA;
- Knowledge and experience in using financial accounting systems;
- Knowledge of current technical accounting and reporting requirements and
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
How to Apply
How to Apply
- All applications MUST be received Not Later Than 23RD November 2016
- Only successful candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Positions will be for three (3) years renewable contract
- The Judicial Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and selects candidates on merit through fair and open competition from the widest range of qualified candidates.
- The Secretary Judicial Service Commission P.O Box 40048-00100 Nairobi Commission Secretariat: Mayfair Centre Ralph Bunche Road, Upper Hill, 5th Floor