Our clients a dynamic Automotive Company based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Finance Manager – Credit Control will pro-actively manage outstanding debtors at ensuring the company achieves its objectives of collecting outstanding monies within the set KPIs. The ideal candidate Must have strong Credit Control Management experience.
- Credit processing and approvals
• Collection of outstanding debt within the set KPIs
• Review and approval of In-House Financed Deals and following up to ensure collection
• Preparation of AR Reports and highlighting exceptions
• Regular review and updating of Credit Control SOPs and Policies
- Must have a relevant Bachelor’s Degree
• Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA Finalist.
• Must have over 10 years of PQE managing a busy credit control function.
• Must have very strong excel & accounting knowledge
• Must be organized and methodical
• Good negotiation skills the ability with the ability to explain financial matters firmly and clearly
• Good interpersonal & organization skills