Chartered Accountant with 8-10 yrs of post qualification experience or MBA (Finance) from reputed institute with 8-10 yrs of relevant experience. Min 3 years of working & living experience in Africa
· Expert knowledge in MS Excel and MS power point
· Process oriented and ability to resolve issues by aligning all the stakeholders on an agreed solution.
· Analytical thinking ability, able to drive projects with little assistance
· Self-motivated & Team-worker. Demonstrated ability to prioritise work and support business.
· Experience in FMCG industry with experience in Sales & Distribution; annual budgeting & forecasting; costing; regional consolidation and management reporting
· Ability to make presentations to top management & the board
· Liasoning with sales team, business units and overseas office for collating information and month end reporting
· Capex and Opex evaluation and tracking actual spend vs budgeted capex.
· Handled statutory compliance; Risk (FX & Commodity) management. M&A exposure an add on qualification
· Good communication & presentation skills and problem solving ability
· Support Director – International Sales in monitoring business performance through analysis and key business performance metrics.
· Understand internal/external customer requirements and providing solutions through making the required information available for decision making
· Monthly consolidation of books & reporting to Corp/Mgmt. To develop analytical report to highlight the performance reporting of various offices. Monthly reporting highlighting of variances verses budget.
· To support finalization of audit and legal requirement of various offices with the help of regional managers
· Critically examine existing systems, work-flows, procedures, policies & controls and suggest improvements
· Supporting local finance resources and sales team in product costing, credit controls, working capital management, etc.
· Managing FX risks and MTM risks of Commodities inherent with group products.
· Prepare and present the annual operating plan & quarterly board reviews for IFFCO Africa.
· Liaise & nurture relationship with banks/financial institutions
· Support sales team with competition benchmarking
· Actively participate in implementing & executing group’s vision for Africa. Support group’s vision of near-shoring and expanding foot-prints in Africa thru projects (brown-field/green-field) and co-packing activities.
· Timely circulating of management reports and quality of information that has supported decision making.
· Design and implement – process and system improvements, thereby increase in efficiencies
· Implement the cost saving and benchmarking across inter units.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here