Job Title: Finance Manager
Job Purpose: The job holder will be responsible for managing business information for optimal financial decision making.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Developing, implementing and monitoring processes and procedures around the creation of monthly forecasts.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue / expense and balance sheet reports, development and monitoring of organizational and contract budgets.
- Reviewing and monitoring product profitability trends and variance analysis.
- Carrying out price modelling and product life cycle analysis and providing relevant management information for new product development.
- Timely and accurate production of the annual budgets for approval by the Board of Directors.
- Monitoring performance against budgets and ensuring that the budgetary controls are in line with business objectives.
- Preparation of the monthly Management Accounts to meet strict reporting timelines
- Monitoring of business performance against set targets and recommending appropriate actions.
- Carrying out cost / benefit analysis of projects and other investments decisions.
- Contributing to medium and long-term business planning and assessing impact of key strategic decisions.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor of Commerce/Accounting or Bachelor of Business
- Administration Degree
- Accounting qualifications – CPA (K) or ACCA or CIMA
- Active knowledge and experience in Product Costing
- Internal controls and Risk Management
- Investment/Project appraisal, and Project Management Skills
- Proficiency in ERP applications (experience in SAP will be an added advantage)
- At least 6 years working experience in similar position
- Team Leadership
- A detailed-conscious individual with strong Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills with strength in communication
- Excellent in Problem solving
- Energy & Entrepreneurship
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to [email protected] before end of day 12 October 2015.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted