Job Title: Finance Manager
Organization: Q-Sourcing Limited (Eskom)
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and Southsudan. Our client, Eskom is a subsidiary company based in South Africa. Their business is operating and maintaining Nalubaale and Kiira hydroelectric Power Stations. Their mission is to be the Centre of Excellence in Power Concession Management.
Job Summary: The Finance Manager will support Eskom in the review and monitoring of the implementation of financial systems and procedures that conforms to professional standards and organizational guidelines.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide financial input to the strategic direction of the company and to the business plan.
• Coordinate, develop and ensure implementation and update of the departmental strategy.
• The incumbent will manage the compilation of statutory returns in line with the applicable laws.
• Coordinate and ensure submission of monthly reports to all stakeholders as per company guidelines & contractual obligations.
• Ensure financial compliance to the company’s four leading contracts namely Power Purchase Agreement, Concession & Assignment Agreement, License Agreement and Support Agreement.
• The incumbent will also develop and control the company’s annual operating budget to ensure that financial targets are met.
• Develop and maintain all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient financial management within the company.
• Provide the financial input to the Annual Report process.
• The job holder will identify, assess and develop strategies to mitigate against business risks facing the finance division.
• Effectively supervise all the finance staff and processes as per the company policies and procedures.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidate for the Finance Manager vacancy should hold a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) Degree or its equivalent. An MBA is an added advantage
• Possession of Professional qualifications e.g. ACCA, CPA is a must.
• A minimum of ten years’ experience of financial management at managerial level with a competitive organisation.
• Skills in decision making
• Drive for Results
• Customer Focus
• Leadership Disposition
• High degree of tenacity
• Highly proactive
• Keen attention to detail
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested are encouraged to send their cover letters and updated CVs including three referees (send as one document) to our e-mail to: [email protected]
Address all your applications to:
Human Resources Office,
Q-Sourcing Limited (U),
Plot 14/16 Semawata Road, Ntinda
P.O. Box 12883, Ntinda, Kampala, Uganda
• Kindly mark your application as “Application _ your name _Finance Manager” in the subject line of your email.
• Ladies are encouraged to apply.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 30th September 2015