Finance Manager Job at HRBP Solutions
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading learning Institution ( Academy) in Mombasa.
Vacancy: Finance Manager –Mombasa
Finance Manager Job Responsibilities
- Supervise the Finance Dept
- Review and approve vouchers – petty cash, cheque payments, suppliers, internal transfers.
- Authorize payments – sign cheques and funds transfer instructions to company’s bankers.
- Act as the company’s interface with bankers and the liaison on administrative matters.
- Confirm manually initiated funds transfers,
- Authorize purchases ( signing LPOs)
- Administer and approve staff leave requests
- Implement/enforce management directives regarding staff/admin matters for the team you supervise
- Manage petty cash floats (various currencies) for the company and for the various departments
- Review returns and authorize re-imbursements.
- Liaise with other heads of departments and senior management on day to day issues , e.g. authorization/allocation of expenses, etc.
- Ensure that the general ledger accounts and disbursements files are regularly monitored and fully explained at the end of the month.
- Download monthly results per cost centre from the Financial Reporting System and investigate variations from budgeted amounts.
- Support heads of departments in generating their monthly statistics and expense analysis.
- Complete the consolidation package for purposes of reporting to Head office.
- Involvement in the annual budget preparation
Education Requirement for Finance Manager Job
- Fully qualified accountant e.g. CPA (K)/ACCA/etc.
- MBA AN added advantage
- Degree in business related discipline
- Experience in direct involvement of working with ERP systems
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a Finance Manager in a large organization/ learning institution .
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 10th SEPTEMBER 2016 Indicate your current salary and notice period.