Finance Manager Jobs at Kenya Ferry Services
Our client, Kenya Ferry Services is a State Corporation, established under the Companies Act (CAP 486) of the Laws of Kenya and operating under the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, mandated with the operation of ferries in the
Country. The Company’s headquarters are set along the expansive shores of the beautiful and splendid Indian Ocean overlooking the magnificent view of the channel at Peleleza, Likoni – Mombasa.
To strengthen the team, KFS is seeking to engage dynamic, highly driven and result oriented individuals for the position of finance manager. Reporting to the Managing Director, the Finance Manager will be responsible for ensuring the management of financial & ICT resources of the Company.
Finance Manager Job Key Responsibilities
- Oversee preparation, revision and implementation of corporate budget;
- Design and review financial reporting systems and preparation of financial reports;
- Ensure an eff cient revenue collection system;
- Attract and mobilize funds from the government and other sources for investment and operations;
- Ensure an efficient cash-fl ow management system;
- Oversee internal and external audits;
- Coordinate realization of department performance contract target for the year;
- Oversee administration of the finance department and the ICT section;
- Design, review and implement systems controls for the finance department; and
- Design, review and implement financial policies and manuals.
Qualifications for the Finance Manager Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/ Economics or equivalent in a related fi eld from a recognized university;
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized university will be an added advantage;
- CPA (K) or ACCA (UK) or equivalent;
- Must be a member of ICPAK or other relevant professional body; and
- A minimum of twelve (12) years’ working experience with at least three (3) years in a relevant senior management position.
How to Apply
Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and should submit among other documents; Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations; Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board; Tax Compliance Certifi cate from the Kenya Revenue Authority; Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau. If you believe your career objectives match the above role, please forward your application and detailed CV stating, your current position, remuneration, contact details as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience, on or before 12th December 2016 to [email protected]. Only email applications will be accepted. Kenya Ferry Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equity within the organization. All appointments shall be on permanent and pensionable terms. Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touché Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity.