Finance Manager- Treasury Job
Our client, a dynamic automotive Company based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Finance Manager – Treasury who will be responsible for managing group liquidity including evaluation and design of cash management strategies and procurement of cash. The successful candidate Must have over 3 year experience in a busy Treasury Functions in a Multinational Corporation or a Financial Institution.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts and build early warning signals to ensure cash equilibrium is maintained at all times.
• Assessing foreign currency exposure of business units on a continuous basis.
• Ensuring adequate hedge process in place in consultation with management and Group treasury Banking Facilities
• Identify and initiate fund based and non-fund based banking facility requirements for the business units
• Ensure timely opening of import letters of credit as per automotive principal requirements and based on purchase plans of the business.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
• Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA finalist
• Must have over 10 years of Post Qualification Experience experience 5 of which must be in a busy Treasury Function in an MNC or Financial Institution
• In depth knowledge and understanding of liquidity management
• Very strong excel & accounting knowledge
• Good interpersonal & organization skills & analytical mind and with a keen eye for detail