Job Title: Financial Accountant
Reference: FA 2015
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Profile Introduction: Stratostaff is a provider of Flexible Staffing Solutions to medium size firms, multinationals and government throughout East Africa.
By offering full human resource life cycle solutions, Stratostaff is able to contribute better talent selection, improved staff productivity and employment risk management for our clients. Stratostaff seeks to recruit a Financial Accountant.
Role Summary: The Financial Accountant is in charge of the smooth running of all onsite accounting operations.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from any recognized University.
- CPA or ACCA
- Three (3) years minimum work experience preferably with some audit experience
- Prepare all financial plans and budgets of the organization;
- Prepare detailed monthly accounts to the agreed standards and guidelines;
- Preparation and submission of all statutory returns;
- Prepares all invoices and follows up on collections;
- Undertakes treasury management including weekly, monthly and quarterly monthly cash flow planning and coordination with the banks;
- Oversees petty cash management;
- Approved the financial aspects of sourcing and procurement process;
- Supports the sales team in costing projects and proposals;
- Maintains controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures and
- Coordinating the activities of the auditor and tax consultants.
- Financial Software/ PC Proficiency
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good commercial acumen;
- Passion for results and
- Team player.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected] by 9th September 2015 Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer