Financial Accountant Job at Skills Geographic
Requirements for the Financial Accountant Job
- University degree in accounting/finance or other related fields. cpa-k or other equivalent. syspro accounting software knowledge is desired.
- Reporting to the finance manager, financial accountant is mainly supposed to ensure all accounting procedures are carried out in accordance to the internationally acceptable standards.
- He/she will do the following duties among others
- Preparation of cash flow statements, cash forest and budget for the financial year. manage fixed asset registor.
- Responsible for company debtors and creditors accounts.
- At least 5 years working experience as senior accountant/financial accountant in a busy fmcg organization.
salary: kshs. 120,000 – 150,000 plus company benefits
Responsibilities for the Financial Accountant Job
- Monitoring of stock movements both raw materials and finished goods.
- Responsible for bank accounts activities.
- Preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Management of computation and filing of vat,paye,nssf,nhif, withholding tax and other related statutories.
How To Apply
Email: [email protected]