Finance Job. Property Development Company
Our client is a well-established property developer and is looking to hire an experienced and skilled Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management including regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
He/She will work closely with management to provide informative business financial information and co-ordinate financial planning and budget management functions.
Industry: Property Development
Salary: 400 – 500K
Financial Controller Job Responsibilities
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Strategic financial management and advisory to CEO and Board
- Review, monitor, manage and control all accounting, finance, banking functions and ensures that all statutory compliances and obligations are met within deadlines
- Manage the working capital requirements and submit weekly reports covering bank balances, creditors and debtors dashboards
- Maintain tight control over inventory, procurement, project expenses and ensure that projects deliver and perform within budgets, BOQ pricing and other relevant functions that cover the business operating cycles.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
Qualifications for the Financial Controller Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Accounting or related field
- 5 + years’ experience in a senior management role
- Those with experience working in Contracting Engineering, Construction, Investment sectors are highly encouraged to apply
- A seasoned networker with the ability to engage with key stakeholders at different levels
- Strong personality with excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with project management dynamics
- Excellent Financial Reporting skills
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Financial Controller – Property Development) to [email protected] before Monday 6th November 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager
4th floor, Mayfair Suites, Parklands Road, Westland