The sought after individual will have an excellent work ethics, be result-oriented and a team player.
Reporting to the Head of ICT, the Network Assistant is responsible for maintaining and monitoring ail network security and computer systems of the Institution
- Maintaining and monitoring all network security and computer systems to meet the institution’s current and future requirements
- Ensuring compliance with the institutions information management and technology standards, guidelines and procedures by users.
- Monitoring systems arid identifying performance issues proactively
- Testing all changes to networks, hardware, software, and hosted applications
- Professionally representing the infrastructure team as a technical consultant on projects.
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends
- A diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology Previous relevant work experience required:
- At least 2 years working experience in a busy IT environment
How to Apply