Our client, a five star hotel in Nairobi, is looking for an Assistant Reservations Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible to maximize room sales and revenue.
This position will supervise all reservation staffs in taking efficient room reservation, providing information on prices; and to up-selling rooms and service where possible.
Also review and control room availability and prepare daily arrival list as well as providing accrete advance reservation and occupancy forecasts.
- Assists in maximizing room sales and revenue
- Monitors and ensures that all reservations are input into the system promptly and accurately
- Monitors and reviews regularly the room and rates availability, hotel status, close-out dates and overbooking situation
- Assists in Rooms & Guest Services functions as needed
- Generates monthly reports required by the management and owners
- Monitors and coordinates group reservations activity with the Sales Department and Revenue Manager
- Attends briefing and departmental meetings or as assigned by Manager
- Participates in community projects or activities in order to promote the hotel’s image and cooperates to improve community relationship
- Provides training to all staff in his/her department regularly
- Interacts with clients, guests, government officials, and other important individuals/companies in the community to promote the hotel
- Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years in relevant experience in a similar capacity preferably in a 5 star class environment
- Knowledgeable in the Reservation Operation and related applications
- Have excellent English communication skills both in written and spoken
- Posses professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Monthy gross salary: Ksh 95’000/= (Approx. 950 USD)
Deadline: 15th December 2016
How to Apply
To apply, please follow the link:
http://bit.ly/2gQRvYV Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.