Five Talents Africa Solutions Limited is seeking to hire an Office Assistant.
Ensure the smooth running of the office operations of the Company. The individual will be self driven, ethical, detail oriented and always seek for ways to achieve better results.
The individual should be detail oriented, well-groomed and tidy person with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Office Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Organize the office and assist consultants to deliver projects in a timely manner
- Assist Consultants to simplify operations for clients
- Update all records accurately and create new ones
- Assist with all data entry
- Plan and schedule appointments for the consultants
- Respond to general correspondence as soon as possible
- Perform receptionist duties
- Any other task that may be assigned.
Qualifications for the Office Assistant Job
- Diploma holder in a business related course (business management, project management, human resource, sales and marketing etc)
- Must be registered with TSC
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Creative and self motivated with social media skills
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- At least 2 years of consistent work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent time, organizational and office management skills
How to Apply
If you are confident that you meet the outlined Qualifications and Skills, send your CV with 3 referees and cover letter to [email protected] by Friday, 25th May, 2018
Clearly indicate the position title on the subject line and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.