FKE now seeks to engage a high calibre, experienced, and results driven professional for the following position:
Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant
This role will be responsible for a wide range of tasks to support a dynamic fast-paced office.
Ideal candidate will possess
- A Bachelors degree in any business related field from an accredited university
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations, human resources or Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- At least 7 years’ administrative experience in a fast paced professional service environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- A high level of resilience and flexibility and problem solving skills
- Integrity and high degree of confidentiality, planning and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and exercise sound judgment and discretion
An attractive and competitive remuneration package commensurate with one’s experience and qualifications will be offered to the successful candidates.