Fleet Coordinator Job at Transport & Logistics Company
Our client is one of the leading providers of transport and logistics by heavy commercial vehicles. They seek to hire a Fleet Coordinator who will ensure the smooth flow of transport of goods from start of destination to end. He should also be able to liaise well with client during transport of goods.
Industry: Transport and Logistics
Gross Salary: 30k
Fleet Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- Prepare daily and monthly productivity report.
- Continuously follow up and update the fleet movement records
- Ensure maximum utilization of the fleet and client satisfaction by liaising with customer and planning for their expected truck requirement and coordinating utilization for any surplus fleet capacity.
- Deploy the drivers for loading and issue them with loading order and any other related instructions
- Act as a customer relationship contact and report to the logistics manager any customer complaints, delays, breakdowns, short deliveries, damage of goods and any anticipated failure to meet customer demands.
- Ensure that the daily attendance of drivers & turn boys is correctly recorded in the computer.
- Monitor driver motivation and discipline.
- Prepare quotes for transport rates to clients for approval by Logistics Manager
- Issue operations mileage
- Prepare journey plan.
- Prepare expected loadings truck reports and truck defects daily.
Qualifications for the Fleet Coordinator Job
- Should be mature preferably age 28-35 of age
- Business related degree
- Person with a back ground of Auto mobile engineering is an added advantage.(that means has knowledge of
- Vehicle mechanical section)
- Must NOT be An alcohol taker.
- Experience in the same field.
- Good communication skill.
- Male candidates encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Fleet Coordinator – Transport) to [email protected] before 6th November 2017.