Fleet Supervisor Job at HRBP Solutions
We are currently recruiting for our client in a leading Beverage processing plant.
Fleet Supervisor Job Purpose
- The position holder will provide expert advice and support in the operation, maintenance and servicing of the company vehicles so that the company can meet its distribution objectives efficiently and cost-effectively.
Fleet Supervisor Job Description Of Duties
- Ensuring the company vehicles are well maintained and serviced for use in all operations
- Responsible for ensuring that company vehicles have updated licenses i.e Insurances, Inspection Stickers, County licenses
- Responsible for continuous monitoring of vehicles on the tracking system to note any route anomaly or discrepancy
- Ensuring that the vehicles are always kept clean at all times
- Responsible for following up of vehicles dispatched and expected arrival times after delivery and updating the dispatch manager
- Responsible for daily inspection of the vehicle checklist.
- Monitoring and initiation of vehicle service order and following up with the service providers for prompt release of company vehicles
- Negotiate and establish repair cost or parts pricing with commercial vendors
- Responsible for generation of monthly vehicle reports monitoring fuel usage and service costs(motor vehicle monthly running costs)
- Liaise with drivers who have been apprehended for traffic or county violations
- Responsible for checking on drivers grooming
- Responsible for preparation of vehicle licenses schedules
- Responsible for ensuring vehicle safety and investigating any vehicle accidents with the relevant authorities
Professional Qualifications for Fleet Supervisor Job
- Degree in Fleet/logistics management
- 4 years progressive working experience in FMCG firm
- Experience in a Beverage processing plant
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 30th July 2016 Indicate your current salary and notice period.