Our client, a dynamic Flower Farm based in Kikuyu is looking to recruit a Finance Manager.
The successful candidate MUST be a C.P.A K with previous experience working in a horticultural farm.
- Manage the financial reporting function of the Company.
- Ensure the integrity of the financial reporting systems and enforce internal controls.
- Provide timely cost management and working capital management advice to the company management.
- Responsible for financial planning in conjunction with top management.
- Performance enhancement.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with the suppliers.
- Approve supplier payments guided by priority and working capital management.
- Approving credit notes to customers with consultation with CEO & Sales Manager.
- Follow up on VAT Audits and refunds.
- Oversight of administrative functions of the Finance Department.
- Represent the Finance Department in management meetings.
- Weekly management reports to CEO & Management.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in business related course.
- Must be a CPA K.
- Must be able to work with QuickBooks ERP system.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Must have senior management experience.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 200,000 – 250,000/= (Approx. 2,000 – 2,500 USD)
Deadline: 15th October 2016
How to Apply
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.