Our client, a dynamic Flower Farm based in Kikuyu is looking to recruit a Human Resource Officer.
The successful candidate must be mature, self-starter, well- organized and reasonable experience working with permanent, unionised and casual employees.
He/she MUST be willing to work Monday to Saturday in a fast paced environment.
The reporting structure for the role would be directly to the Group Head of Human Resource Manager.
- In charge of the Company industrial relations – labor relations.
- Responsible for recruitment, orientation, placement and retention.
- Manage & assist departmental heads on planning annual, partial & maternity leaves.
- Ensure the organisation has complied with all statutory requirement i.e NSSF, NHIF, NITA & Monthly returns.
- Issue employee uniforms & PPE administration.
- Attending legal matter related to human resource.
- In charge of staff well-fare.
- Prepare monthly & mid-month payroll.
- Maintain human Resource records & update in the HRMIS.
- Access all accidents that occur in the farm and ensure mitigation.
- Must have a higher diploma / degree in Human Resource Management.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Candidates with experience working in a flower farm will have a distinct advantage.
- Must demonstrate hands on experience in agriculture or manufacturing sector.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work on Saturday.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 80,000 – 100,000/= (Approx. 800 – 1,000 USD) depending on skills & experience
Deadline: 5th October 2016
How to Apply
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.