Our client is a well established manufacturer and distributor of quality wellness and health products and is seeking to hire a seasoned and self driven Brand Supervisor to oversee their brand activation and marketing activities for their key brands.
Salary: 100 – 150K
Duties for the Brand Manager Job
- Develop, manage and drive all aspects of marketing strategies to maximize the brands’ identity for the company in the country.
- Analyze and research consumer opinions and competition; recommend marketing strategies and campaigns to align brand image.
- Identify and create brand-right consumer and customer programs to increase brand awareness, attitudes and loyalty, encourage product adoption and generate leads
- Manage current consumer awareness programs and develop ideas to increase participation
- Communicate and ensure consistent brand messaging with partners and sponsors.
- Organizing and ensuring input and brand plans for various key brands are well planned and executed within the country and East africa
- Appoint and support a team of brand executives in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania responsible for key power brands
Brand Manager Job Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing or related field of study
- 2 – 3 years experience in marketing and handling brand activation programs
- Passionate about brand management and creative in formulating winning strategies for supporting the brands in the market
- Must have a background in FMCG, cosmetics or similar industry and worked a lot on brand activation programmes
- Proven track record of successful brand events managed.
- Strong execution skills and good at networking.
- Excellent Communication skills both written and spoken
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills and passionate about interacting with customers
- Experience in digital marketing will be added advantage
How To Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (FMCG Brand Manager – Health & Beauty Products) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 14th June, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted