Our client is one of Kenya’s FMCG companies who have since their incorporation introduced a variety of products distributed across a variety of channels including institutions, supermarkets, wholesalers and other retail outlets
They are looking to recruit a competent and dynamic Area Sales Representative to grow business through gaining new customers and retaining existing accounts
- Prospecting for new business via general and modern trade channels so as to generate revenue for the company.
- Managing and servicing selected key customers and distributors in a defined territory or region.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with intermediaries and existing customers.
- Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication to distributors, wholesalers and retailers.
- Managing and supporting wholesalers and retailers in allocated regions.
- Exploring new avenues of business development apart from retail
- Providing management with market feedback and intelligence.
- Monitoring and reporting on performance against agreed sales and retention targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or related/ Diploma in Sales & Marketing.
- Minimum 3 years experience in field sales.
- Prior experience of managing wholesalers is a must
- Background in FMCG is an added advantage.
- Good at planning & implementing given sales strategy.
- Excellent planning, organizing and customer handling skills.
- Must be a relationship builder.
- Able to communicate fluently in English and Kiswahili
- Ability to work under a high pressure environment
How to Apply
Send your application including a cover letter and detailed CV, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees to:
Management Consultants P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100 Email: [email protected] short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.