Our Client is a leading manufacturer of spices & snacks and has been in existence for over 30years. They seek to hire a well experienced and results oriented Export Sales Manager who will be responsible for establishing and developing business plans for export so as to establish and create sustainable growth in chosen export markets for all their products.
Location: Nairobi (with frequent travels)
Salary: Competitive based on experience
FMCG Export Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- To ensure adherence to the quality management system established by the company.
- Develop and drive export sales activity by considering the sales offer and evaluating potential export market.
- Ensure adherence to country specific importation legislation.
- Monitor all sales transactions and review all customer responses for all orders and payments.
- Implement sales and distribution plans to meet customer requirements.
- Execute marketing effort and reaching regular sales targets by carrying out market research activity in chosen export markets working with the director to develop appropriate marketing materials for export audience.
- Providing market intelligence and competitor activity reports.
- Resolve all customer issues for processes and manage sales shipments of all export products.
- Monitor sales in selected markets to ensure targets and objectives are met.
- Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short term.
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale, contributing to an increased market share for the company products.
- Ensure the company’s products are the market leader in both sales and visibility, in snacks and spices.
- To liaise regularly with other departments to ensure product availability in line with sales requirements.
- Development of customer relationships through regular operational reviews to ensure that stock availability, distribution and shelf management opportunities are grasped.
- To handle customer complaints and enquiries swiftly (working closely with customer service and quality control teams).
Qualifications for the FMCG Export Sales Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field.
- MUST Have 7– 10 years in experience in sales of FMCG products with at least 3 in Export sales
- MUST Have Proven experience in FMCG Companies
- Willingness to travel and work out of the office.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Must have interest in growing with the company.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Export Sales Manager) to [email protected] before Monday 4th September 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager, 4th floor, Mayfair Suites, Parklands Road, Westlands