Job Title: FMCG Marketing Assistant
Location: NairobiOur client is a new entrant in the importation and distribution of various types of fast moving consumer goods.
They seek to hire a marketing assistant to Support marketing operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- handling travel arrangements for the marketing department, scheduling conferences and meetings,
- Organizing data and gathering information.
- Act as a go-between to facilitate inter-departmental communication..
- Assembles consumer rating reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
- Updates competitor database by inputting data from field sales; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports.
- Publishes pricing schedules by verifying freight rates, charges, and allowances.
- Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
- Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages. .
- Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least a Degree in Sales & Marketing or any related field.
- 2 years experience in a busy organization (FMCG experience preferred)
- Ability to multitask and switch between duties
- Should be highly organized
- Excellent Communication skills
- Prospecting Skills.
- Must have a proven record of meeting Sales targets.
- Confident, well spoken with excellent communication skills
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Marketing Assistant) to [email protected] before Tuesday 5th April 2016.
- Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
- N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted