FMCG Marketing Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analysing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications for the FMCG Marketing Coordinator Job
- Degree from a recognized university, preferably in the areas of Marketing/ Business Administration/ Communication;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in implementation of category and brand strategies for food products;
- Experience in trade marketing and retail client management.
- Experience in market research and innovation projects, communication and promotional activities
- Very Strong Communication, reporting and presentation skills. Should be proficient in Power point
- Strong Leadership skills and ability to influence
- Basic understanding of a P&L statement
- A go getter with the ability to work under minimal supervision
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Marketing Coordinator) to [email protected] before 18th August 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV