Our client is a manufacturer of quality spices and snacks for over 30 years. They are looking for an experienced marketing manager who will increase brand competitiveness and market shares. The individual will manage the brand, develop and implement marketing and advertising campaigns for the company.
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Develop and guide the execution of an operational plan in the areas of communication, innovation, promotions, pricing policy and distribution for individual products within the brand
- Recommend, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of communication strategies on time and within budget
- Identify and exploit brand opportunities not covered by communication such as innovation/renovation projects
- Track sales and costs by analysing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by updating materials; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Support office staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analysis, new product information; relaying patient services requests
- Able to benchmark and understand market best practises .
- Represent the organization as a progressive leader in the industry in order to capitalize the company position, image and revenue potential.
- Understand and manage the department’s budget/expense.
- Identify consumer promotional objectives and approve new POP communication and consumer promotions;
- Monitor and manage brand allocated Product Fixed Marketing Expenses, (PFME) within agreed guidelines and budgetary control procedures;
- Develop a deeper understanding of consumers by leading research projects.
Qualifications for the Marketing Manager Job
- Degree from a recognized university, preferably in the areas of Marketing/ Business Administration/ Communication;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Marketing in overseeing the implementation of category and brand strategies for food products;
- Experience in trade marketing and retail client management.
- Experience in market research and innovation projects, communication and promotional activities;
- Very Strong Communication and presentation skills and experience including proficiency in Power point;
- Strong Leadership skills and ability to influence;
- Basic understanding of a P&L statement;
- Ability to thrive in a network organization;
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing Manager – FMCG) to [email protected] before 7th August 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV