Location: Nairobi with frequent travel within East Africa and Middle East
Salary: 6000 – 7000USD
Our client is one of the region’s largest independent wine and spirit producers and distributors. They seek to hire a tenacious, seasoned and results oriented individual to fill in the position of Regional Sales Manager.
Key Responsibilities for the Sales Manager Job
- Build relationships with key customers including regional and national key account groups
- In charge of planning logistics liaising with the distribution manager to ensure customer service and sales are optimized
- Identification of opportunities in emerging markets and following up on new leads
- Coordinate sales effort with the sales management, marketing, regional offices, finance and other departments
- Review, and evaluate the work of the service staff in relation to customer service requirements and service levels with the aim of advising management on areas that need improvement, and ensure that all of the clients products and services obtain maximum focus
- Key decision maker and managing negotiations for trading agreements with re-distributors to improve route to market strategies
- Support new product initiatives such as regional distribution, data analytics services and business process outsourcing
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of all administration including database and credit management
- Monitor sales targets for each sales team member, monitor performance and provide strong coaching and mentoring of the business development team to ensure sales targets are met and desired sales capability is achieved
- Design an effective reporting system to ensure the team maintains and provides accurate reports on existing and new business opportunities in the branch.
- Manage budget allocated to marketing
Sales Manager Job Desired Qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration/ Marketing or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing and or/sales in an FMCG set up
- Good negotiation skills and ability to provide strategic insights
- Experience in managing marketing budgets / sales targets
- Availability to do frequent travels (+ 100 days per year)
- Strong leadership skills highly motivated, responsible and able to work independently.
- Good communication, negotiating and inter-personal skills.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc).
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Regional Sales Manager ) to [email protected] before 26th January 2017
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
Mayfair Suites, 4th floor, Westlands.