Sales Executive Minimum Requirements
- Essential Educational and / or Training Qualifications & Certificates
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institution in Business or a related field.
- Masters qualifications will be an added advantage
- Professional certification is preferable but not essential
- Knowledge of sales concepts, customer service principles and practices
- Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- 3-5 years sales experience in FMCG
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets (personal & team)
- Good Industry/sector awareness including supply chain structures, developments and requirements
- Marketing and Sales Concepts
- Understanding the Customer(s)/Market Intelligence
- Channel Management and Development
- Client Relationships
- Proven people and negotiation skills
- Proven track record in sales
- Ability to cold call.
- Acquire strong sales experience.
- Ability to problem solve and find a practical solution to issues.
- Acquire good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Able to work independently.
- Be able to work under pressure and in stressful environments.
- Fully computer literate in Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook and Power point.
- Be the first contact between the company and potential customers.
- Sourcing new business through industry market knowledge and research.
- Cold Call and establish appointments with potential customers.
- Compile and complete a needs evaluation to suit each customer’s needs as per industry standards.
- Present proposed solutions to our Customers
- Work accordingly to the sales and buyer cycle
How to Apply
Candidates should indicate the position on the subject, all applications should be sent to [email protected]
Deadline: Wednesday, 11 2015