Our Client is a leading manufacturer of spices & snacks and has been in existence for over 30years.
They seek to hire a Sales Manager who will be tasked with increasing sales, brand visibility through general trade channels.
Industry: FMCG(Food Products)
Salary: 150k -200k
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Drive and ensure strong in-store visibility and merchandising (working closely with the merchandising, sales and marketing team).
- Ensure the company’s products are market leaders in terms of both sales and visibility, in snacks and spices.
- To effectively develop and manage operational field sales force.
- Motivation of Sales Force via Effective Leadership and Implementation of Incentive Programs.
- Development and Measurement of Sales Force through regular Appraisal Reviews.
- Development of Internal Relationships with all relevant Streams (i.e. Finance, HR, Stores and Production).
- Work within and lead the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- To liaise regularly with other departments to ensure product availability in line with sales requirements.
- Develop a process of regular communication of key reports to directors (and sales team).
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on General Trade activities, with detailed analysis across wholesalers, retailers, etc.
Qualifications for the Sales Manager Job
- Bachelor in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field.
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- MUST Have 7– 10 years in experience in sales of FMCG products
- MUST Have Proven experience in FMCG Companies
- Willingness to travel and work out of the office.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Sales Manager – General Trade) to [email protected] before 17th July 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.