Our Client is a leading manufacturer of spices & snacks and has been in existence for over 30years.
They seek to hire a HORECA Sales Manager who will be tasked with increasing sales, brand visibility and lead the HORECA Chanel sales team.
Industry: FMCG (Food Products)
Salary: 150k -200k
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Develop and Implement the HORECA strategies in order to deliver agreed levels of volume, value & profitability from HORECAs
- Maintain and enhance relationships with existing HORECA clients & promote sales by identifying new business opportunities with existing client base
- To effectively develop and manage operational HORECA sales force.
- Motivation of HORECA Sales Force via Effective Leadership and Implementation of Incentive Programs.
- Development and Measurement of Sales Force through regular Appraisal Reviews.
- Work within and lead the HORECA sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Development of customer relationships through regular operational reviews to ensure that stock availability and distribution opportunities are grasped.
- To liaise regularly with other departments to ensure product availability in line with sales requirements.
- Manage allocation of Customer Trade Spend and debtor’s book. Manage trading terms and condition in HORECA channel and improve CCS constantly.
- Develop a process of regular communication of key reports to directors (and sales team).
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on HORECA activities with detailed analysis.
Qualifications for the Sales Manager Job
- Bachelor in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field.
- MUST Have 7– 10 years in experience in sales of FMCG products.
- MUST Have Proven experience in HORECA Channel.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to lead & supervise sales a team
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Sales Manager – HORECA) to [email protected] before 17th July 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.