Our Client is a leading manufacturer of spices & snacks and has been in existence for over 30 years.
They seek to hire a Modern Trade Sales Representative who will be tasked with increasing sales, brand visibility for the company products.
Industry: FMCG (Food Products)
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Achieve increase in number of Key accounts and brand visibility of company products
- Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short term
- Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization
- Development of strong relationships with wholesalers, distributors and retailers
- Ensure cash collection as per agreed terms with customers (work and communicate closely with Finance department)
- Maintain accurate records of all Key accounts sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on Key Accounts sales.
Qualifications for the Sales Representative Job
- Bachelor in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field.
- MUST Have 3– 4 years in experience in sales of FMCG products.
- MUST Have Proven experience in Key Accounts Channel.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Should be highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
- Should be presentable & well kept at all times.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Sales Representative – Modern Trade) to [email protected] before 27th June 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.