Technical Sales job in FMCG, Kenya
Technical Sales Executive – Animal Nutrition Jobs in Nairobi, Kenya
Reports to: Sales and Marketing Manager
Salary: 40 – 50K plus commissions
Our client is an agro-processing company that produces and supplies food ingredients such as flour, yeast, icing sugar as well as animal feeds. They seek to hire a Technical sales executive – Animal Nutrition to sell the ingredients to manufacturers of animal feeds.
Technical Sales Job Purpose
• Main role is to find market for Client’s technical products. Also to determine how those products could be designed or modified to suit customers’ needs. They also may advise customers on how best to use the products provided.
• Locate and interest new clients (Animal feed manufacturers) to purchase the company’s products, negotiate a price, and complete the sale.
• Use their technical skills to explain benefits of the company’s products to potential clients, demonstrate how the company’s products can solve, mitigate or improve performance of their product.
• Help clients solve any problems that arise when the product(s) is used.
Serve as a liaison between the client and their company.
• Liaise with production and R&D to identify and develop new products and improve performance of existing ones.
• All other duties that is similar to Sales representatives.
Qualifications & Experience
• Diploma or Bachelors degree in Animal feeds/ Veterinary medicine
• Minimum 2 -3 years sales experience in FMCG industry especially in animal feeds
• Must have previous experience in a technical sales position targeting millers and companies that deal with animal feeds
• Previous interactions with production managers is an added advantage
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Technical Sales Executive – Animal Nutrition) to [email protected] before Friday 30th October, 2015.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing